Business Management and Strategic Advisory Services
Lesemann CPA works with all types of business clients as trusted business advisors in the Huntersville and Charlotte NC area. With a focus on much more than just being your trusted CPA firm, we can help you discover and implement effective business strategies for your business. These fall under our Management Advisory Services.
Having a business plan that your business follows is much more than a tool to obtain financing, or follow your goals. We’ll work closely with you and help in preparing a strategic plan can help you clarify your company’s direction. It can ensure that your key leaders are all on the same page, and keeps both management and staff focused on the tasks at hand.
A Strategic Plan is often needed when:
- Starting a new business venture, product or service.
- Expanding a current organization, product or service.
- Buying a new business, product or service.
- Turning around a declining business.
The Strategic Plan provides a blueprint, describing your company, its products, the competitive environment, management team, financial health, and business risks. When properly detailed, it will help you to:
- Identify and describe the target customer profile, features, advantages and benefits of your new venture, product or service.
- Justify that your plans are credible by fully researching the need being filled with your new venture.
- Develop marketing plans including full descriptions of targeted promotional campaigns with implementation timelines.
- Examine market conditions, the nature of your customers, as well as your competitors, sales potential, and projected results of your promotional campaigns.
- Develop staffing plans including identifying the key players, skills, attitudes and expertise needed to build the venture.
- Develop management plans including full descriptions of management systems and timelines for implementation.
- Develop financial plans including projected startup costs, operating costs, revenue, profits, and break-even analysis for the first 3 to 5 years.
- Identify building and equipment needs including vendors and cost estimates.
- Formulate company milestones including timelines for upcoming products and services in development.
Projected financial plans allow you to effectively predict upcoming problems, or prevent them. In other words, the perspective gained through your Strategic Business Plan can make a significant contribution to your company’s success, and help you get the funding you require. In fact, most lending institutions and private investors will not even talk to you without a solid financial plan.
Let Lesemann CPA and our team of accounting and planning professionals help you develop a powerful strategic business plan that drives your business to the level of success you deserve.